December 6th, 2018
9:30am - 2:00pm
715-538-2311 ext. 208
There will be three guest speakers coming to talk about Transitioning to Beef for this event. The speakers and what they are to discuss are outlined here:
- Yoana Newman, Professor at UW-River Falls, will discuss Extending the Grazing Season
- David Kammel, Biological Systems Engineer, will discuss Beef Handling Facilities as well as converting Dairy Facilities to Beef Facilities
- Bill Halfman, Monroe County Agriculture Agent, will discuss Benchmarking and Expectations in the Beef Industry.
Schedule of events:
- Registration begins at 9:30 AM
- Meeting from 10 AM to 2 PM
- Lunch will be served.
Please RSVP by Deceber 5th, so we can plan accordingly for lunch. RSVP by calling our office at 715-538-2311 ext. 208.
Riverland Energy – Arcadia, WI