This years Summer Science Day Camp will be held on July 27-29, 2021!
Registration opens on June 1st and remains open until full. Please note that this camp does fill up quickly!
Our 1st grade through 5th grade Summer Science Day Camp is a three-day camp that we put on in summer! This camp is a hands-on day camp that is a great way for your youth to meet other children who enjoy science and participate in all sorts of fun experiments! Youth who participate in the day camp must be entering 1st through 5th grade in the fall of the upcoming academic year. We will be following University of Wisconsin Madison guidance for COVID-19 precautions which will include additional planning for meals and groupings. Masks may be required for this event. For more information about the camp please read below.
2021 Summer Science Day Camp Information:
- What?: A hands on day camp for youth hosted by the University of Wisconsin – Extension
- Who?: Any youth who will be entering 1st-5th grade for the 2021-2022 school year
- When?: July 27th – 29th, 2021 from 8 AM – 1 PM
- Where?: Pietrek Park (N31500 State Rd 93 Arcadia, Wisconsin 54612)
- Why?: Its a great way to meet other children who enjoy science and participate in all sorts of fun experiments!
- How much: $10 fee which includes a t-shirt
2021 Registration Information:
Resources and Recipes from Camp
- Stay tuned! This will be updated each day of camp!
Pictures from our last camp
If you have any questions at all please contact the Youth and Family Educator:
Adam Trunzo 715-538-3037 email@example.com
or the Office Coordinator at the Trempealeau County Extension Office:
Michelle Rose 715-538-2311 ext 208 firstname.lastname@example.org