This years Summer Science Day Camp will be held on July 19-21, 2022!
Our 2022 camp is currently FULL. If you would like to be added to a wait list you can send in an enrollment form without payment. If a spot opens for you, we will request payment. If you have already sent payment, we will be contacting you about returning your camp fee.
Registration opens on May 1st and remains open until full. Please note that this camp does fill up quickly!
Our 1st grade through 5th grade Summer Science Day Camp is a three-day camp that we put on in summer! This camp is a hands-on day camp that is a great way for your youth to meet other children who enjoy science and participate in all sorts of fun experiments! Youth who participate in the day camp must be entering 1st through 5th grade in the fall of the upcoming academic year. For more information about the camp please read below.
2022 Summer Science Day Camp Information:
- What?: A hands on day camp for youth hosted by the University of Wisconsin – Extension
- Who?: Any youth who will be entering 1st-5th grade for the 2022-2023 school year
- When?: July 19th – 21st, 2022 from 8 AM – 1 PM
- Where?: Pietrek Park (N31500 State Rd 93 Arcadia, Wisconsin 54612)
- Why?: Its a great way to meet other children who enjoy science and participate in all sorts of fun experiments!
- How much: $10 fee which includes a t-shirt
2022 Registration Information:
Resources and Recipes from Camp
- Stay tuned! This will be updated each day of camp!
Pictures from our last camp
If you have any questions at all please contact the Youth and Family Educator:
Adam Trunzo 715-538-3037 email@example.com
or the Office Coordinator at the Trempealeau County Extension Office:
Tamara Monson 715-538-2311 ext 208 firstname.lastname@example.org